Blog Taking your complaint further

If you still feel that we’ve been unable to resolve your complaint then we’ll invite you to contact the Independent Sector Complaints Adjudication Service (ISCAS).

You can contact them in the following ways:

AccessDoctor will ensure that all documentation is made available to ISCAS once we have your permission to do so.

Your basket

There are no items in your basket.

Continue Shopping
Order total
Edit Basket
Edit Basket