Terms & Conditions
(1) Cancellations and Missed Appointments
Once enrolled in the programme, failure to attend any telephone or video-call appointment or follow-ups without giving 48 hours prior notice, will result in a £25 deposit being taken upon booking a further appointment. The charge will be held as a deposit on your account. If you attend your appointment, this will either be deducted from your treatment price or refunded to you if we cannot treat you based on medical grounds. If you are not available for an appointment, please give us at least 48 hours notice by telephoning 07833839502. Messages via email and other channels are not a valid form of communication.
(2) Private Weight Loss Assessments
We require 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or rearrange either part of your Private Weight Loss and Wellness Assessment. If you use any prescribed medication, you need to know the treatment available during the assessment. Suppose any medical information is either intentionally or unintentionally withheld which is later found to be contra-indicated for the treatment. In that case, we may not offer a full refund for the package.
(3) Missed Payments
We expect all patents to have means available to pay for their treatment and programme on the day of their appointment. Failure to pay will result in a £30 deposit being taken upon booking a further appointment. The amount will be refunded or credited against treatment only if the subsequent appointment is attended and new programme fee paid.
Due to the legislative and regulatory requirements for the safe handling of prescriptive medication, prescription medication can not be returned once purchased and posted.
(5) Referral fees: In order to be eligible for referral fees and discounts:
(a) The name and business details of the referring person should be presented by the referred new patient at the payment stage, after the first consultation. The referral fee cannot be used for any other set of treatment.
(b) Allow ten working days for us to validate that the referred ‘new’ patient has not been enrolled to the weight loss clinic before they are entitled to this offer.
(c) Once the referred ‘new’ patient has purchased a programme, the discount will be applied to their final price, and the £30 fee paid to the referrer.
(d) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
(6) Post and Packaging
Additional Post and Packaging charges of £10 will apply to all medication delivery if next-day delivery is requested before posting. Free delivery is available otherwise and will take 5-7 working days.
(7) We can offer prescriptive medication to patients with a BMI of over 27. Our treatment programmes without medication are available to anyone with a BMI above 25.
(8) The complimentary weighing scales and blood pressure monitor are only sent out after completion of the 2-week trial period and the programme is continued.
(9) Needles and Sharps bin are included with all 12-week orders of weight loss injections.
(10) All of our medical weight loss products are clinically proven to help with weight loss over 12-weeks, however we can not guarantee results.
Weight loss outcomes will vary between individuals and depends on adherence to diet and exercise routines.