- Only active after sexual stimuli
- Can last up to 5 hours
- Active after 20 minutes
Spedra tablets contain the active ingredient Avanafil.
What is Spedra?
Spedra tablets are a well-known drug for erectile dysfunction treatment. Its active ingredient is Avanafil. Whether you call it Spedra or Spedra avanafil both are the same things. It works in the same way (increasing blood flow to the penis) as traditional anti-impotence medications such as Sildenafil (Viagra) and Tadalafil (Cialis).
You are free to buy Spedra online once our doctor prescribes it.
Side-effects of taking Spedra
Side effects to Spedra occur in slightly more than 2% of users. Those who experience adverse reactions typically report that they are mild and easy to deal with. However, there are risks associated with using Spedra.
Common side effects
- 6% of people will have a headache as a negative side effect.
- 5% of people have flushing.
- 1% of persons report experiencing stuffiness or nasal congestion.
Uncommon side effects
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling sleepy or very tired
- Sinus congestion
- Back pain
- Hot flush
- Feeling out of breath when you exert yourself
- Altered Heartbeat changes, detected by tracing (ECG)
- Palpitations or increased heartbeat
- Difficulty digesting food; nausea; vomiting
- Blurred vision and sudden decrease or loss of vision
- Sudden decrease in hearing
- Serious liver diseases due to raised levels of liver enzymes
Rare side effects
- Flu-like illness, stuffy or runny nose
- Hay fever
- Nasal, sinus or upper respiratory tract congestion prevents air from entering the lungs.
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Premature ejaculation
- Feeling strange
- Feeling unable to keep still
- Chest pain, stroke or heart attack
- Fast heartbeat
- High blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Stomach ache or heartburn pain
- Distress or pain in the lower stomach
- Lower chest muscle aches
- Muscle spasms
- Frequent urination
- Penile disorder
- Spontaneous erection without sexual Stimulation
- Itching in the genital area
- Feeling weak or tired all the time
- Swelling in the feet or ankles
- Increased blood pressure
- A blood test for the prostate called a PSA comes back abnormally
- Blood in the urine
- An abnormal additional heart sound
- An abnormal blood test result of bilirubin; bilirubin is a chemical byproduct of hemolysis (the destruction of red blood cells)
- An abnormal blood test result of creatinine, which is either high or too low in a blood test, both of which are indicators of impaired kidney function
- Weight gain
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned side effects, then you should seek urgent medical treatment for erectile dysfunction.
Doctors in this condition usually provide an alternative treatment for erectile dysfunction.
What are the benefits of Spedra?
According to studies, a daily dose of Spedra has multiple benefits to offer to patients suffering from erectile dysfunction
- It is well known that Spedra tablets are incredibly efficient. It is commonly said that Spedra works within 15-30 minutes, however, most other tablet therapies for erectile dysfunction may take between 30-60 minutes to provide obvious benefits.
- Spedra's effectiveness has been proven throughout multiple clinical trials, and all doses have shown a success rate.
- Spedra works successfully for diabetic patients
- Its expense is in most cases lower than other erectile dysfunction medications
- Can be used by men who are sensitive to other Ed medications such as Sildenafil (Viagra) or Tadalafil (Cialis).
How does Spedra work?
All ED medications work by increasing blood flow to the penis.
An erection is initiated when you are sexually aroused which stimulates centers within the brain thereby increasing levels of a chemical called nitric oxide.
This in turn activates the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) throughout the body. Within the penis, cGMP relaxes the penile blood vessels, allowing the arteries to fill with blood, this then produces an erection.
What does Spedra look like?
Spedra is an oval tablet that is pale yellow in color and has the numbers of their dosage i.e., 50mg,100mg, and 200 debossed on one side.
How to take Spedra?
After having an erectile dysfunction diagnosis from the doctor, follow these steps to take Spedra tablets.
- Take Spedra as directed with a full glass of water or fruit juice (but not grapefruit juice).
- Take Spedra as advised by your online doctor, at least 15 mins before you want to have sexual activity or sexual intercourse
- Take only one Spedra tablet in 24 hours and avoid taking Spedra with other erectile dysfunction medication
- It is recommended that patients using Spedra for erectile dysfunction do so on an empty stomach. If you take it with heavy meals, it could potentially delay its onset of action.
But keep in mind, that you cannot buy Spedra online without a doctor's prescription.
Key factors that play a role in the efficacy of Spedra
To get the best results after taking Spedra, and to keep your risk of side effects low, you should follow these few tips for it
- Do not eat a heavy meal before taking Spedra, as this makes it harder for your body to absorb your medications
- Taking Spedra while drinking alcohol can make it harder to get erections and may make side effects more likely.
Avoid grapefruit juice
- It can also make side effects worse.
- Try to stay relaxed and make sure you are aroused when you take Spedra.
Use with other medications
- You cannot use Spedra with other erectile dysfunction medications, but you can combine it with other alternative treatments, like penis pumps, to improve your chances of success.
Who should not take Spedra?
Do not take Spedra if you have any of these diseases, it may worsen your health condition
- Persistent erection lasting 4 hours or more, happens in sickle cell disease.
- Any bleeding disorder or active peptic ulceration.
- Being allergic to avanafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have a serious cardiac problem or if you’ve had a stroke or heart attack recently
- Having low blood pressure or high blood pressure
- Having chest pain (angina) or you get chest pain during sex
- Having a serious liver or kidney problem
- Loss of vision in one eye due to not enough blood getting to your eye (non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy NAION).
If your body has any sort of health condition mentioned above, then before you buy Spedra online, must take a consultation with your doctor.
Can women take Spedra?
Women and adolescents younger than 18 years old are not legally allowed in UK to use Spedra legally.
How long does the effect of Spedra last?
The duration of Spedra's effectiveness is comparable to that of Viagra, lasting between four and five hours. This does not mean that your erection will continue for that amount of time; rather, it indicates that you will be able to achieve a more satisfactory erection for the allotted time period.
If you take Spedra after a heavy meal, you may find that it takes longer for the medication to take effect.
Spedra tablets come in three dosages: 50mg, 100mg, and 200mg.
It is recommended to start your treatment on 100mg, this is then altered, if need be, depending on your response. Please contact your online doctor service regarding dosage advice.
- For men who have experienced some side effects.
- Recommended starting dose.
- This can be titrated up from the starting dose of 100mg if the 100mg dose was ineffective
Your doctor is likely to prescribe another alternative treatment if the above-mentioned strengths (50mg, 100mg, and 200mg) stop working for you.
The following other medications may have an interaction with Spedra. If you are currently taking Spedra with any of the following, you need to make sure that you inform your doctor about it:
- Nitrate medications, such as amyl nitrite or glyceryl trinitrate, are used for chest pain and lead to low blood pressure.
- HIV or AIDS medications like ritonavir, indinavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, or atazanavir.
- Ketoconazole, itraconazole, or voriconazole, which are used to treat fungal infections
- Certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin or erythromycin, are used to treat bacterial infections
- Alpha-blockers are used for problems with the prostate and to lower high blood pressure
- Quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone, or sotalol are used for treating arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
- Phenobarbital or primidone is used for seizures.
- Medications like amprenavir, aprepitant, diltiazem, fluconazole, fosamprenavir, and verapamil may slow down how Spedra breaks down in the body.
If you are taking any of the above-mentioned drugs, then you should talk with your online doctor service before taking Spedra Avanafil.
Is it safe to buy Spedra online without risk?
Yes, if you can buy Spedra online from reputable and authorized online pharmacies like Access Doctor makes it possible to do so without risk.
Make sure that the online pharmacy from which you buy Spedra in the UK is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
Where to order Spedra online?
Getting a prescription online from a legal online pharmacy is your best bet. A pharmacist and a doctor are the best resource for information regarding branded and generic medication and their potential effects.
One should not buy Spedra online from websites that provide erectile dysfunction medication at lower prices. They may be fake or the medicines they provide may not be of the same quality.
People who would rather not leave the comfort of their homes to seek medical assistance should look for UK registered doctors and pharmacists. That means they have their credentials verified by the General Medical Council.
Consultation with the doctor
If you buy Spedra online, ed treatment also requires proper consultation from a specialist. You may not be able to treat ed by yourself by using other medications, it may worsen your condition.
Access Doctor provide free online consultations with a free private prescription.
Is counselling a good option?
Counseling may be helpful for certain men whose ED is due to psychological issues. These guys may benefit from receiving counseling before they buy Spedra online.
All men who are struggling with enhancing their sexual activity can be a stressful problem and should make an appointment with a medical professional i.e., online consultation with their online doctor at access doctor, to have a comprehensive evaluation and guidance.
Access Doctor, an online pharmacy
We at Access Doctor, which is the UK registered online pharmacy among other UK online pharmacies, provide you with a convenient solution to get your erection back. The general pharmaceutical council also governs our online doctor services. After giving you an online meeting on your prescription-only medication our doctors recommend the best possible treatment for your erectile dysfunction.
Therefore, there is no need for you to hold back if you are also experiencing issues with your sexual intercourse.
You should start your road toward a more pleasant sexual activity by obtaining the patient information leaflet that was prescribed to you by Access Doctor.
DocumentationSpedra Patient Information Leaflet (PIL)
We’re here to help.
Our friendly team is available to help Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
If you need urgent assistance, do not use this service. Call 111, or in an emergency call 999.